Acorns Review 2019$1 - $3/month
- Signing up takes less than 5 minutes max.
- Getting started is quick and painless with no minimum investment required.
- You will be able to set aside spare change or extra cash automatically as you go about your day.
- Easily can grow your account over time with diversified portfolios constructed by experts
- Your savings would be invested, your returns are not predictable.
- They charge monthly fees, but you can use it for free if you sign up with an .edu email account.
This app saves you money but allows you to invest this money with a click of a button.
Your savings can actually make you money, and you can even get started with a $5 bonus through this link.
Featured App: Acorns
|Bonus: SavingExpert readers will get an extra $5 just for signing up!|
What is Acorns?
CNBC calls it “the new millennial investing strategy.”
Once you connect the app to a debit or credit card, it rounds up your purchases to the nearest dollar and funnels your digital change into an investment account.
Sign up to try it risk-free with a $5 sign up bonus.
Acorns in Action
One feature that we love about Acorns is that the money that you're saving is being invested. By investing your spare change, it makes it simple for you to grow wealth over time.
So what's the big deal about investing?
Well, do your coworkers or friends all talk about their investment portfolios? You’ve been meaning to get in the stock game, but how do you start if you don’t have a big wad of cash to invest?
We’ve got your answer. It’s called Acorns, and it’s an app that lets you start investing without risking big bucks.
How Does Acorns Work?
It's pretty simple and the beautiful app does it for you after a few minutes of setting up the preferences you can:
- Invest automatically: Set aside spare change or extra cash as you go about your day with Round-Ups and Recurring Investments.
- Save for later: Get the easiest IRA, Acorns Later, and save for retirement without thinking about it.
- Stick with it: Sit back and let your money grow over time in diversified portfolios constructed by experts.
- Earn Found Money: The more you earn, the more you can save and invest! Grow faster the 250+ top brands that invest in you when you shop.
- Grow your knowledge: Original content right in your app helps you grow your money knowledge on the go.
- Spend Smarter (New): Pre-order the only checking account with a debit card that saves and invests for you, plus no minimum balance or overdraft fees. Qapital has this feature which we go over in our Qapital review, but you aren't able to earn interest or invest on your savings accumulated. This is where Acorns shines.
How Does Acorns Protect Your Information?
All of your data is protected with 256-bit encryption and never stored on your phone, tablet or computer.
Acorns Fees and Pricing
Simple pricing: Acorns is just $1, $2, or $3 per month. No surprise fees, just surprise upgrades. For more, check out the pricing page.
The Good and Bad
What we liked about Acorns
What we didn't like about Acorns
|OPEN ACCOUNT||OPEN ACCOUNT
iOS App, Apple Watch, Android App
iOS App, Apple Watch, Android App, SMS
iOS App, Android App
$5 Sign up Bonus
1% Bonus Every 3 Months
$5 Sign up Bonus
|COMPARE THE MICROSAVINGS SERVICES|
Is Acorns Worth It?
Imagine if you could invest in your future without really noticing. Sign up in under 5 minutes and join over 4,000,000 people.