In this article, you can find the latest GetUpside promo code. Take advantage of this referral code today to save money on gas.
|PROMO CODE||BONUS AMOUNT||EXPIRATION|
|SMGJQ||20 cents off per gallon||12/31/2021|
What is GetUpside?
GetUpside partners with local businesses (gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants nearby) who want to win you over with great deals you’ll never get anywhere else.
Want free money?
Some locations on GetUpside are eligible for check-in. With check-in offers, no receipt is necessary – saving you time and effort.
- How does GetUpside verify my purchase without a receipt? GetUpside work with the merchant to verify your purchase in 2-4 days by matching your transaction against the merchant’s records, using the time, amount, and the last 4 digits of your credit card or debit card you used. Sometimes this can take up to a week, but not to worry – they will email you once the offer is processed.
- How did GetUpside determine the cards in ‘My Wallet’? When you opt in to use check-in functionality, they compiled a record of all the cards you’ve used before. They do this by scanning your receipts, which contain the last 4 digits of the credit or debit card you used. They do not have access to your full credit card number – just the last 4 digits.
- How does GetUpside maintain my security? They never get access to your full credit or debit card number – just the last 4 digits. GetUpside takes your security very seriously, and never request or view your full credit/debit card information.
- Is GetUpside available for iPhone and Android phones? GetUpside is available as a mobile app for for Apple iOS and Google Android. The app supports iPhone running iOS: v10.0 and newer and Android phones running Android 4.1 and newer.
- How can I claim a GetUpside promo code? You can claim a GetUpside promo code to get 20 cents per gallon discount by using the promo code SMGJQ.
Are you wondering how to claim and use a GetUpside promo code?
How to claim GetUpside promo code?
Sign up for GetUpside (get 20¢/gallon savings bonus) to claim your GetUpside promo code:
- Go to the GetUpside promotion page (click here)
- Enter your cell phone number.
- You’ll get a text message to download the app.
- Enter your info.
- Make sure you enter our referral code for GetUpside to get your 20¢/gallon sign up bonus: SMGJQ.
Where is GetUpside available?
Where is GetUpside available? GetUpside is currently available at thousands of gas stations, restaurants, and grocery stores in the US. To see a full list of the locations where GetUpside is available: https://www.getupside.com/locations/
To search to see what locations are available near you: https://www.getupside.com/search/
This cash back app is just getting started and is working hard to add more locations every day.
Is GetUpside free?
Is GetUpside Free? This free cash back app for gas is saving users an average of $124 in a year. There is no minimum for cash outs, but a $1 fee will be made on withdrawals under $15.
To earn cash back with GetUpside, you need to make your purchase with a debit or credit card. Cash, prepaid credit or debit cards, gift cards, and EBT are not eligible forms of payment for GetUpside offers.
Using a credit or debit card allows them to make sure the person who claimed the offer is the one making the purchase. This way we can show businesses working with GetUpside that their offers for you are driving more business for them.
Note: For gas purchases, they are unable to accept gift cards, EBT, WIC, Foodstamps, SNAP, Easy Pay, Fuelman, Fleetcor, Fuelman, FM, EFS Fleet Card, Fleetwide, Personal Check, HOUSE ACCT, NPCD, FLEET ONE OTR, Holtzman, PRIVATE LABEL, Door Dash pay, Fuel Loc, or RT Gift as eligible forms of payment.
Is GetUpside legit?
Is GetUpside Legit? GetUpside has been featured in the news many times (see press page here):
- “New app saves you money at the pump”
- “Man earns $900 using cash back gas app”
- “Get Pumped To Save Money & Time At the Gas Pump”
- “This app will pay you every time you pump gas – if you’re loyal enough”
Needless to say, GetUpside is legit. For receipt upload, you need to claim the offer first, then you have 4 hours to make your purchase after claiming the offer. After 4 hours, the offer you claimed expires and is no longer valid. You have 24 hours to upload the image you took of the receipt, and you’ll be notified when the offer has processed.
For Check In offers, you have 20 minutes from the time you check in at the station to make your purchase.
How can I contact GetUpside?
If you experience any issues, there are two ways that you can contact the support team at GetUpside. They aim to respond to all messages within 24 hours.
In-app help center within your GetUpside app:
- Click on the three lines in the top left corner and then navigate to the “Help” section.
- Click on the blue pen icon in the lower right to open a conversation and tell us about your issue.
How to email GetUpside:
You can also email the support team directly at [email protected]
At this time, they do not offer phone support.
GetUpside Referral Code Program
Every time you share the app with friends and family you can make money. Using your code, you can refer people to use the GetUpside app, and earn some extra cash back at the same time.
If you open the app and go to Menu –> Free Gas you’ll see a page with your personal referral code and an orange button that lets you share it with your friends. The referral codes are randomly assigned to users but each one is unique.
The GetUpside referral program has two components:
- First-purchase bonus
- Per gallon earnings
Share your referral code with a new user, and you’ll each get a bonus the first time they get gas.
Note: Your referrals won’t show as live just when they download the app, or even when they just use it. Your referrals will only show as “live,” once they not only successfully claim an offer but also receive cash back to their GetUpside balance for it. Their purchase must also be $10 or more in order to be successfully linked as your referral.
Per Gallon Earnings:
Once your referral is a GetUpside user, you’ll also get a bonus for every gallon of gas they buy in the future, and a bonus every time one of their referrals gets gas.
They do this because we believe that you can encourage your friends to continue using GetUpside, so they want to thank you for that encouragement. You can also encourage your friends to bring in their friends and we encourage you to do this by providing a bonus every gallon a friend of a friend buys through Upside.
Referral Codes vs. Promo Codes:
Please note that every new user can only use one referral code or promo code. So if a new user has redeemed a GetUpside promo code to their account first, they won’t be eligible for a referral code!
Note: Only referrals to other individuals are valid referrals. They will not be able to honor any earnings or bonuses from referrals connected to personal accounts created by you.
Promo Code: SMGJQ Gets You 20c/gal bonus
Apps like GetUpside
If you already have GetUpside or are in an area that they currently do not service the area you reside in — you should check out the recommended list of apps like GetUpside.
1. Trunow – cash back app for gas
Founded in 2017, Trunow is a free cash back app for gas that will earn you $1 on every gas station receipt you submit.
The difference with Trunow is that it accepts every gas station receipt. You can earn cash back on gas and also grocery items in-store.
Once you reach $10, you can cash-out or you can keep earning.
Trunow Promo Code: VK7N8I gets you $1.00 for free after signing up and using the app.
2. Ibotta – cash back app for gas station purchases
Ibotta will not save you money directly on your gas, but it will on gas station purchases.
This app often runs specials for “any” purchase with 25 cent cash back. Plus, it can save a good chunk of change on everyday purchases at the gas station.
Every little bit helps!
Ibotta Promo Code: QOVVMAP gets you a $10 bonus after you scan your first receipt.
Gas cash back apps summary
We live in a world where prices can fluctuate overnight and as the economy strengthens, gas prices are sure to rise.
Any regular car commuter can benefit from these apps! If you are interested in more apps like this you can discover cash back apps for gas.
The more creative ways you find to save can easily be used and secured in an emergency fund for rainy days.
Money-Saving Apps for People Tired of Being Nickle-and-Dimed
|Capital One Shopping|
Amazon doesn't want you to know about this plugin. Learn about a little known plugin that tells you if you're getting the best price on Amazon.
Acorns lets you invest your spare change automatically and join almost 4,000,000 people saving and investing every day.
Ibotta is a free app that allows you to earn cash back both in-store and online. It is well worth the little bit of time it takes to download, configure, and use.
Trim delivers on its promise to save you money effortlessly. You can use it to cancel unwanted subscriptions and bill negotiations.