Realy to play game apps that pay real money?
Building wealth and meeting certain financial goals relies heavily on making money. If you are not earning an income, it is important to start as soon as possible.
Making money opens up more opportunities. For instance, it might make it easier for you to invest in your future or save up for a dream vacation, regardless of the one-time sacrifices you made to do so.
If you want to make $20 fast, consider the ever-growing list of instant cash games and game apps to win money that can be played in your spare time.
In this article are 8 game apps that you can use to win real money. These apps make earning more and reaching your financial goals, easier.
Continue reading to learn more about games that pay real money.
Our #1 Choice
Overview of the Best Game Apps That Pay Real Money
|Best for no distracting ads
|Best for short games
|Best if you enjoy playing solitaire
|Best app that pays you to win in bingo
|Best if you’re a new gamer
|Best for many ways to earn
|Best get-paid-to site
|Best if like to play 21
|Best for cash back
9 Best Game Apps to Win Real Money
This article was reviewed by Brian Meiggs, who has been cited as a personal finance expert on publications such as Insider, Discover, and Yahoo! Finance.
1. Solitaire Cash: Best for no distracting ads
Solitaire Cash is one of the most popular game apps that pay real money. The game is easy to play and you can win big cash prizes by simply playing the game and completing missions.
After downloading the game for free you can start playing regular or cash tournaments and win real money.
You can also earn bonus cash by referring friends to the app. Overall, Solitaire Cash is a great game app that can help you earn extra cash.
- Win real money — Win real money tournaments. Just deposit using PayPal & Apple Pay and you can cash-out securely using PayPal.
- Clean gameplay — Play with no distracting ads. Enjoy nice & smooth gameplay that'll keep you coming for more
- Fun — Enjoy awesome daily gifts & bonuses. Take part in multiplayer tournaments with trophies & big prizes.
Best for those who want to play solitaire while getting a chance to win some money.
You can win small amounts of money, however, they take a $1 processing fee. Payments to your PayPal account can take up to 14 days, however, usually, it is much faster. This is a legit way to win money however it can get competitive.
2. Bingo Cash: Best for short games
Bingo Cash is an online bingo game available for mobile devices, particularly on Android and iOS platforms. It offers players an opportunity to play bingo and win real money.
The game operates on the Skillz platform and matches players based on their skill levels, ensuring fair gameplay. It distinguishes itself from traditional bingo by providing an engaging experience without disruptive ads.
The gameplay is relatively straightforward, akin to standard bingo, where players earn points for matching numbers and getting Bingo. Depending on the specific app version, players may have access to both free and cash tournaments.
In cash tournaments, players from around the world compete against each other for cash prizes, aiming to earn the most points while playing.
- Real Money Bingo — Bingo Cash is an online bingo game that offers players the opportunity to win real money. Through cash tournaments, players compete against each other, aiming to earn the most points while playing bingo, and the top three scorers share the prize pool.
- Skill-Based Matchmaking — The game utilizes the Skillz platform to match players based on their skill levels, ensuring fair gameplay. This feature helps provide a balanced and engaging experience for players of all skill levels.
- Free and Paid Tournaments — Bingo Cash offers both free practice rounds and cash tournaments. While players can enjoy free bingo games without any entry fees, cash tournaments may require a small entry fee ranging from $1 to $5 to participate.
Bingo Cash is best for individuals who enjoy playing bingo games on their mobile devices and are interested in the opportunity to win real money.
The app provides a fun and engaging gameplay experience, matches players based on their skill levels to ensure fair play, and allows users to redeem Ticketz for cash or prizes.
With Bingo Cash, you have the potential to earn up to $83 per win, providing an opportunity to win real money while playing the online bingo game on your mobile device.
The app matches players based on their skill levels, ensuring a fair and enjoyable gaming experience, and even if you don't win, you can still earn Ticketz that can be redeemed for bonus cash or prizes
3. Solitaire Cube: Best if you enjoy playing solitaire
Solitaire Cube is an addictive game with cash tournaments and a solitaire option for your mobile phone.
This app offers a variety of tournaments and head-to-head competitions with real cash prizes (where available).
It is easy to start playing solitaire against other players in head-to-head battles. The game will match you up with others who have the same level of skills in real time.
How to play?
You can play solitaire with cash tournaments to win big prizes.
You can also play against other players. Rounds last one to two minutes long.
Playing games and winning cash is as easy as it sounds. As long as you have a PayPal account, you can win big, anytime!
Prize tournaments are not enabled in the following states: AR, CT, DE, IN, LA, ME and SD.
If you don't live in a prize-enabled region, the game offers virtual currency so I can still play for fun.
- Quick earner — One of the reasons that many people enjoy these games is because they only last around a minute each round.
- Clean interface — Touch screen controls and fast animations are compatible with all devices.
- Free to play — Play free anytime, without having to watch ads.
- Proven track record — Skillz has more than 12 million registered users in 180-plus countries. In just over 10 years, Skillz has hosted more than 100 million contests; there are nearly 500,000 per day.
Those who want to try their hand at winning money by playing solitaire. The app is rated highly in the app store and is powered by a Skillz that offers real-money tournaments.
Your earnings will depend on how much you bet. You can liquidate your account at any time and cash outs are processed by PayPal, bank transfer or check.
4. Blackout Bingo: Best app that pays you to win in bingo
Historically, Bingo was a game that relied on luck. If you drew the right card, you would win.
Now with Blackout Bingo, you are in control of your earnings.
This app is easy to use, and all participants can see the same balls and cards. Although it takes concentration, speed, and strategy to become a bingo master, this game does not require any prior knowledge of the rules.
Games only take about 2 minutes to play, so players can pick up and resume whenever they like. If you wanted to try it out, you can compete for cash prizes as well.
Available worldwide and boasting over 5 Million users, Blackout Bingo is trending to be one of the hottest gaming apps to win real money available.
- Entertaining — Playing with real money adds an exciting edge to the game. Free games make it easy for beginners, as well.
- Clean interface — Beautifully designed mobile app that is easy to use.
- Proven track record — This app has 4.5/5 stars on the App Store with over 49,000 reviews.
Best for those looking to have fun while they play bingo and earn some much needed side income.
Before playing in an actual cash game you can practice with free Bingo games to see how you like it.
Skillz games, such as Blackout Bingo, reward players differently depending on how much they deposit.
When you deposit and play, you can withdraw your balance at any time by tapping Withdraw on the main menu.
You can withdraw up to the same amount you deposited using either PayPal or bank transfer.
Winnings greater than the amount you placed will be sent by a check if you are in the US, or PayPal if you are playing from another country.
5. Mistplay: Best if you’re a new gamer
Mistplay is one of the most popular Android apps to earn real money for playing games. And for good reason.
Playing the games will not only earn you free gift cards, it will also let you explore new games that are fun to play.
How does it do this?
Mistplay is a loyalty reward program for gamers that recommends games based on what you like to play. You can redeem units collected from playing games for rewards.
Those units can be cashed out for Visa gift cards, Playstation E-store Credit, Amazon Gift Cards, and more.
You can play games you love and earn points for gift cards for free.
- Discover games — To earn Units, find a game you like and start playing. The longer you play, the more Units you will be rewarded with!
- Easy to earn — The more you play, the more units you earn.
- Enticing rewards — Gift cards to all major retailers are available.
- Proven track record — Over $16,097,264 has already been paid out to gamers.
If you want to play games and earn money in the process, you should try using Mistplay.
This app lets you win real rewards by playing different types of games. It is one of the few apps that offer this feature.
You can make up to $50 per month by playing consistently every week.
Every week, they run new contests where you can earn even more.
The minimum payout amount is $5, which amounts to a 1,500 Mistplay points gift card.
6. InboxDollars: Best for many ways to earn
Ready to become a gamer? It's incredibly easy thanks to InboxDollars.
And you can get a $5 bonus when you sign up to play games here.
What makes InboxDollars different from other similar apps is that it’s effortless to earn money with its app.
At InboxDollars, you can earn money by playing games and in a variety of other ways.
They pay you for things you already do online such as watching videos, playing games, taking surveys and polls.
In addition to a selection of arcade games and game show network games, InboxDollars also offers a wide selection of puzzle games.
In the end, it's your choice whether or not you want to try playing games to win money with InboxDollars. For signing up and cashing in a $5 bonus, you might want to give it a try.
- Discover games — You can play a variety of games for real money through its network of games like Monkey Bubble Shooter, Solitaire, Pet Hop and Candy Jam.
- Easy to earn — You can compete against others for prizes or get paid to play games in return for real cash (if you're lucky).
- Enticing rewards — You can receive cash by PayPal.
- Proven track record — InboxDollars was founded in 2000 and has awarded over $60 million—and counting—in rewards to their members.
As the name of this website suggests, you can earn money playing games here and even on desktop platforms.
You can make around $30 – $50 per month by using the site to earn through a variety of ways, including gaming.
InboxDollars requires a minimum payout of $30.
7. Swagbucks: Best get-paid-to site
To earn money online, you can play games, watch videos, save with coupons and take polls.
Swagbucks also rewards customers for taking paid online surveys by giving them free gift cards and real money through PayPal.
Signing up and filling out online surveys for money can potentially lead to large payouts, some of which are as high as $50.
The app will allow users to create an account and earn money in a variety of ways so users won't ever get bored.
Similar to InboxDollars, this app allows you to save money with coupons, promo codes, sales and cashback when you shop for clothes, electronics, travel products. It also allows users to earn up to 30% more in cash back on purchases.
- Quick earner — Swagbucks.com offers 7,000 free gift cards per day to new members
- Clean interface — Swagbucks is easy to use for money-earning opportunities
- Variety of ways to earn — You can make money fast online by browsing the web, playing games, watching videos and more.
- Proven track record — The company has paid its members over 579 million dollars.
If you want to earn free PayPal cards or money by playing games, then this app is for you.
There are many games to choose from, which earn you redeemable SBs for free gift cards or PayPal money.
The more games you play, the more points you'll collect.
One report on Huffington Post shows how Reddit users report that they are able to earn $600 a month using Swagbucks.
You could earn up to $100 per month.
The minimum cash-out on Swagbucks is $1, which can be reached very quickly.
8. 21 Blitz: Best if like to play 21
21 Blitz includes tournaments and head-to-head competitions with cash prizes.
21 Blitz is a type of card game that combines 21 and Solitaire.
The goal is to get rid of all the cards in your hand by placing them consecutively as either pairs or runs on the table, or making three-of-a-kind sequences from those on the table.
Play against other players for free and get your feet wet before moving onto the more serious cash game.
This is a fun, addicting game app that offers cash tournaments where you can play against other players.
Withdrawals and deposits are done through PayPal.
Prize tournaments are not enabled in the following states: AR, CT, DE, IN, LA, ME and SD.
If you don't live in a real-money enabled region, you can still play for fun with the game's virtual currency.
- Fun way to earn — There are two types of games: head-to-head with other players or in large, multiplayer tournaments.
- Clean interface — There is a wonderful competition platform called Skillz, which has different leaderboards, trophies, and prizes. Best of all it features an amazing loyalty program that rewards you for playing!
- Proven track record — This game has a 4.6/5.0 star rating from more than 24,000 people on the App Store.
21 Blitz is a strategy card game that mixes existing concepts of 21 and solitaire.
Play in tournaments for free or switch to cash games when you're ready to compete and win!
The amount of money you earn on a Skillz game such as 21 Blitz depends on the amount of your deposit into that game.
When you deposit and play for cash, you can withdraw your balance at any time by tapping on Withdraw on the main menu.
Any withdrawals up to the amount of your total deposits will be processed using the same form of payment as your deposit – PayPal or a credit card.
Winnings greater than your deposit amount will be paid to you via paper check if you are in the US, or PayPal if you are playing from another country.
Apple iOS and Android
9. Drop: Best for cash back
Drop offers you free gift cards for games that are included in its list of apps to play.
You can play casino games or game shows and the list of games changes often.
Drop will help you find games in the iTunes App Store or Google Play and each game has a specific goal.
When you complete the task required for your particular game, you’ll earn points that can be cashed out for gift cards of your choice.
The great thing about Drop is that it has so many ways to earn – you can earn by playing games, cash back offers, taking surveys, and other rewards.
- Many ways to earn — If you sign up for The Drop app, you can link your consumer credit or debit card accounts to track the purchases made at qualifying retailers. You'll automatically earn points worth 0.1 cents apiece which you can later exchange with gift cards to popular retailers.
- Quick earner — Earn Drop points on every purchase you make with a linked card. Accumulate them as they add up and spend them where you want.
- Cash out — Redeem points for free gift cards like Amazon, Netflix and Starbucks.
- Proven track record — There are over 45,000 people that have left a positive review of the Drop app. This makes it clear that this mobile app really pays off for playing games and getting cashback rewards.
When you sign up and start playing games and shopping with Drop, you'll earn rebates in the form of real cash.
With Drop, you can earn money every day.
Your points are capped at $5 per week, and you can earn a maximum of $40 each month if you're someone who shops often.
Games You Can Win Real Money Summary List
Here are nine of the best apps to make money playing games.
- Solitaire Cash — Best for no distracting ads
- Bingo Cash — Best for short games
- Solitaire Cube — Best if you enjoy playing solitaire
- Blackout Bingo — Best app that pays you to win in bingo
- Mistplay — Best if you’re a new gamer
- InboxDollars — Best if you want a variety of ways to earn money
- Swagbucks — Best get paid to site
- 21 Blitz — Best if like to play 21
- Drop — Best if you want to get cash back when shopping major brands
Why Should (or Shouldn’t) use Gaming Apps
Ultimately, you’ll have the best understanding of your financial situation and behaviors around gaming to determine whether or not any of the above games or mobile apps are a good fit for you and your time.
If one sounds interesting, set a small budget and see what happens! If you don’t like the experience, you can walk away with no harm done.
And, if you do find a game or app you enjoy and feel good about spending money on, great!
You can continue to use it as part of your financial plan. Just remember to be mindful of your spending and keep an eye on your budget so that you don’t overspend.
Play Games and Use Money-Making Apps to Win Real Money
These game apps to win real money let you play games and win money.
As you can see there are you can earn money in a free and fun way by playing mobile games and you can earn cash rewards. Game apps to win real money are available in the Google Play Store and App Store so there is really no excuse to not play fun games and win prizes and earn rewards.
Game apps to win real money are great but you'll also want to add money-making apps to the mix. On top of that, there are a few free money apps that can help you make quick money in one day.
While there are a few identical games to earn free gift cards, you'll want to stay away from apps that require in app purchases or don't offer physical or virtual prizes. Winning cash should be your main goal but you'll likely have to deposit money to earn cash.
Wouldn’t it be fun to get paid playing games on your phone? Currently, you play them for free, so why not make some money!
Mobile game developers cite incentives such as rewards and cash prizes to attract attention and get players to try out their games.
There are a few game apps to start using to start earning some extra money.
I spent hours researching these game apps to win real money, so you can trust them.
While researching these apps, I found a number of additional ones that state they pay you for playing games.
However, because they were either poor quality or outdated, I opted to not include them on this list.
If you know of a great app that pays real money and a gaming app that should be on this list, leave your suggestions below and I’ll do my due diligence to investigate the app for inclusion on the list.
If you want to learn more about making money and investing, be sure to check out these other related posts:
- 23 Best Side Hustles From Home to Make Money
- 22 Creative Ways to Save Money
- 8 Tips to Become a Millionaire This Year